Third Party Proxy Rack Review
The internet is a web of connections to different parts of the world and within the World Wide Web itself. Destinations and origins are exposed to this very wide connection and the risk of losing one’s privacy is very eminent.
There also connections that are monitored and restrict you do to a lot of things in the internet. Companies like Proxy Rack sell private IP addresses or proxies. They are basically addresses of hubs or different computers that serve as an intermediary between the connections of your own computer and the rest of the internet.
Currently, Proxy Rack has 23,361 proxies (private HTTP & Socks 4/5) online that are shared through a cloud server and are located in different parts of the world such as, United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Russia, and Middle East.
You can connect to any of their three ports and get a new IP address every time you connect to it. This is very important in establishing a secure connection to the internet. Here are the main reasons why proxies are used:
- Secure – Establishing a secure connection is one of the uses of having a private IP address assigned to your computer. It also very useful that a new IP address is assigned every time you make a connection.
- Private – A private connection is very important for activities that require privacy and anonymity.
- Backlinks – A very useful tool in marketing strategies is to generate website visits by creating links to the website. This is called backlinks. Proxy Rack supports this.
Proxy Rack Compatibility
Proxy Rack is compatible with common softwares such as, Google Search bot, XRumer, Scrapebox, Scrapejet, No Hands SEO, Bookmarking Demon, Decaptcher supported software. Proxy Rack employs a structured pricing system and offers you a free trial. Their unique cloud technology actually operates in these ports:
- Port 222 – The connections that are made automatically gets a new and random IP addresses.
- Port 333 – The connections that are made automatically gets a new and random IP addresses from top 15% of Proxy Rack’s proxies.
- Port 444 – The connections that are made automatically gets new and random IP addresses from Proxy Rack’s fastest proxies
Proxy Rack Pros
Here are some of the things that are advantageous when purchasing proxies from Proxy Rack:
- Almost 25,000 proxies – This number of proxies is a very high. Other companies can only offer up to a few thousand. Proxy Rack promises to provide some of the best and fasted proxy addresses there is. This a big advantage when running a lot of connections that require fast speed.
- Unmetered Bandwidth – The pricing plans of Proxy Rack is determined by the number of active connections that your computer can make. Regardless of the plan, you will get to enjoy unmetered bandwidth access to all of the IP Addresses whether HTTP or SOCKS.
- Cloud server – This technology allows Proxy Rack to instantly add proxy addresses to the current number they already have and immediately be assigned to connections. This is an effective way to upgrading the service that the company provides.
- Compatible with common softwares – Backlinking and SEO softwares will work best if you have private addresses and that means proxies. It is very advantageous that Proxy Rack is compatible with the common softwares used for backlinking and SEO.
- Free trial – Being able to test the reliability of the proxies without having to pay for anything is great.
Proxy Rack Cons
The only drawback with Proxy Rack’s proxies is that not all of them are fast. The proxies they provide differ in speeds and you might get assigned with an IP address that is slow which will greatly affect your connection.
Although Proxy Rack has a good way letting people know this by setting up a free trail, it’s only for two days though and some people would want more time to test the stability of the proxies that the Proxy Rack provides. The pricing plan is also not that quite clear.
It only depends on the number of connections that your computer can connect to their server all at the same time. This means that you can’t really demand a reserved number of proxies for your computer. The Ports 333 and 444 of their server offer you to have access to the fast proxies but that would mean a lot of traffic when connecting to those favored ports.
Also you would have little control of your priority in establishing a connection to a specific port. Other companies that offer proxy servers also have this drawback. So this is a pretty common disadvantage when using these private IP addresses whether HTTP or SOCKS 4/5.
Recapitulation Of Proxy Rack Review
Buying private HTTP and SOCKS 4/5 addresses are a great investment. You can always be sure of the connections that you are using are secure and private. Proxy Rack’s 25,000 proxies which are constantly increasing with its flexible cloud servers is a good reason why you should stick to Proxy Rack once you’ve started buying proxies from them.
This means that besides from a good source of excellent private IP addresses, it is also a good investment. If Proxy Rack keeps on going through the years, there will come a time the quality of the proxies would become very good and their speed would be fast and reliable.
The structured pricing may be unclear and you may not be able choose which one to pick for your connections since it’s dependent on how many connections you can accommodate all at the same time. Regardless, the pricing plans are very considerate. This is the pricing plans:
- Starter Plan – This plan can give you 50 simultaneous connections.
- Standard Plan – This plan can give you 100 simultaneous connections. This is the most popular plan.
- Elite Plan – This plan can give you 200 simultaneous connections.
Each of the plans has access to all of the proxies and all three different ports and an unlimited bandwidth. If the pricing plan would stick, then current subscribers will really benefit from it.
Overall, Proxy Rack can provide you a good number of proxies and an excellent cloud server system that instantly gives purchasers the upgrade that the Proxy Rack regularly offers.