PressPlay.io - #5 in video marketing tools
Oh, we are sorry! There is no description of PressPlay.io, yet!
PressPlay.io Reviews (24)
- Sort By Votes
- Sort By Rating
- Sort By Newest
- Sort By Oldest
All PressPlay.io reviews are manually approved and verified.
PressPlay.io monthly plan is perfect for webmasters that would like to try this video player on their website. For first month we are recommding this option. $27 per month
With PressPlay.io yearly plan you will be able to save almost 50% compare to monthly plan. For long-term using of PressPlay.io we are recommending to go with their annual pricing plan. $197 annually
Let us know, if PressPlay.io changed pricing!
Pros of PressPlay.io
- Professional ControlsChoose from many player skins, styles and colors to customize your own branding video player.
- Content LockingGet more email subscribers, leads, shares or fans on your Facebook pages with professional content (video) locker.
- AnalyticsTrack conversions, measure engagement and get complete overview about traffic to your videos inside their dashboard.
- Embed AnywhereEmbed your video or playlist of videos you choose to any webpage. You will be able also to embed Vimeo or Youtube videos with PressPlay.io
- PressPlay.io Warranty PressPlay.io offers 30 days money back guarantee.
- referral program Begin promoting PressPlay.io and gain 50% commissions - additional details in affiliate area.
- Affordable Product This company is generally less expensive than most video marketing tools products. It is actually less expensive by 54%.
- PressPlay.io is a good option A great deal of people selects PressPlay.io from the video marketing tools category. It is really a awesome option.
- 24/7 Assistance Talk to PressPlay.io assistance team by email, skype or phone.
Partner Program Description
Start promoting PressPlay.io through Paykickstart affiliate network and recieve up to 50% commissions for every paying referral you will deliver.
PressPlay.io works with PayKickstart to manage payments.
when anyone finds any type of complications:
Do you want help with PressPlay.io?