Cryptopia - #16 in cryptocurrency exchanges
Oh, we are sorry! There is no description of Cryptopia, yet!
Cryptopia Reviews (38)
- Sort By Votes
- Sort By Rating
- Sort By Newest
- Sort By Oldest
All Cryptopia reviews are manually approved and verified.
Fees & Costs
The exchange fees are a little bit higher than it's usual in crypto world. Cryptopia can charge these amount of fees because it hosts many "exclusive" coins at this moment. around 0.2%for each transaction
When it comes to withdrawals from Cryptopia crypto exchange, the fees are typical for such crypto exchange. Usually fees range between 0.001 to 0.002 BTC (100.000 - 200.000 satoshi). from 0.001 BTC to 0.002 BTC
Let us know, if Cryptopia changed something!
Pros of Cryptopia
- Exclusive ExchangeCryptopia is known for listing exclusive coins at this time. Currently, on Cryptopia there are many coins that are not listed anywhere else except Cryptopia and decentralized exchanges.
- MarketplaceIf you have some stuff to sell and you want to get paid in cryptocurrencies, then Cryptopia marketplace may be a good place to start with. You can list buy and sell anything for every coin that is listed on their cryptocurrency exchange.
- Cryptopia AuthenticatorCryptopia created their own "Cryptopia only" authenticator that you can buy for 35 NZDT once you login to your account. This authenticator provides an extra security layer to your account and your funds stored on their exchange.
- partner program Start marketing Cryptopia in order to earn 10% referral commissions from referral fees - additional info in referral section.
- Very Popular Cryptopia is without a doubt preferred in cryptocurrency exchanges category. And still the popularity is raising.
- 24-Hour Assistance Contact Cryptopia support team using email.
Partner Program Description
Promote Cryptopia - one of the biggest altcoins cryptocurrency exchange in the world and earn 10% of all fees generated by your direct referrals that will join through your referral link.
Revenue sharing - Up to 10% from referrals fees.
Do you want help with Cryptopia?