Third Party Call Loop Review
Call Loop Overview
Call Loop is an important productivity tool that lets you easily send SMS and voice texts to all of your customers, subscribers, and contacts. Call Loop is a mobile messaging software designed to have a very user-friendly graphic interface where you can click away to send the messages.
This software is an indispensible tool for any business or activity that requires sending a lot of SMS texts, notifications, promotions, voice broadcasts and a whole lot more. Here is the list of features that it can do:
- SMS Text Messaging – This feature is very useful in sending mass text messages to subscribers. This can also be used for events and appointment reminders. SMS Contests can also be created using this feature. Autoresponding to customer inquiries or purchases is also possible with this feature.
- Voice Broadcast – If you want to send a recorded broadcast to a lot of contacts, this feature is very useful. You just record your message and even set up a schedule when to deliver the message to the list of contacts that you have and they will be delivered. Voice messages can be sent to mobile and landline phones.
- Marketing Automation – This feature allows you to have full control of the messages that you want to send, when to send, how often, which message is used to reply, and review the data about your messages.
- Easy Integration – Quickly integrate with 3rd party providers and applications to have access to all other features that the software can do to improve marketing efficiency.
Call Loop Pricing
Call Loop offers a free 14 day trial that gives you 25 free messages and unlimited contacts and groups without the need of a credit card. The pricing plans for different levels of features you can use are as follows:
- Pay as you go – 5¢ text/minute with basic features: Unlimited Groups, Unlimited Contacts, Broadcasts, Autoresponders, 5¢ text/minute, and Email Support.
- Basic – $29/month for 250 messages with basic features and 5¢ per additional message.
- Pro – $49/month for 1000 messages, basic features, and 4.5¢ per additional message.
- Max – $99/month for 2250 messages, basic features, 4.5¢ per additional message and phone support.
Call Loop Pros
The advantages of using Call Loop as your messaging software are (and you should know about them if you are serious about mobile marketing and specially with Call Loop servive):
- Free trial – Availing of Call Loop gives you a chance to have it risk free with their 14 day free trial that gives you 25 messages and unlimited contacts and groups. Some messaging software don’t offer this much leeway for possible customers.
- Complete features – Call Loop has all the necessary features that a mobile message software has to have. Users will be able to fully use all these features in all the pricing packages of the product.
- Reasonable price – The pricing system of the product is very reasonable given the amount of messages you can use and the price of additional messages. For the text-to-join features, different levels offer different numbers of keywords. Basic offers one, Pro offers two, Max offers up to three, and Pay As You Go offers $10/month.
- Subscription Discount – If you choose a plan that requires a monthly payment, choosing to yearly will get you 15% off. That is good deal if your business is going to run for quite some time.
- Has received good reviews – Publications have offered praises for Call Loop’s usefulness and time and effort saving ability. Some of the publications include FastCompany, Mashable, Aol, and more.
Call Loop Cons
Some of the drawbacks that you need to consider when using the messaging software are:
- The need for alternative – Since Call Loop has the basic features that most mobile messaging software has, there is the possibility of just easily switching to another software to do the work for you. The lack of unique features isn’t a major drawback but sometimes we favor products that promise a different experience than others. The integration capability of Call Loop also includes some applications that offer some of the features that the software can. It can even integrate to other mobile messaging software.
Phone support only available for Max – The product is fairly easy to use but problems can arise every now and then. The drawback for this product is the lack of technical support for product pricing other than Max.
A good customer experience does not only include a good deal and an easy-to-use software but also the reassurance that they can get help from the developers of the product whenever they encounter problems regarding it.
Customers who would like to have the assurance of customer service and technical support will have to pay the extra amount to have the much needed support and assistance.
Recapitulation Of Call Loop Review
Call Loop is a great product. It lets you do all the messy and hard labor so easily and so quickly. The product has all the basic features that you can never go wrong with. Sending mass SMS texts and automated voice call has never been this easy and this product will let you do just that.
It also lets you schedule when the messages will be sent so that you will be sure that the subscribers will be getting them in the best time of their day. The pricing of the product which is very reasonable is offered to cater different needs for different businesses or activities. The product has also garnered good feedbacks from a lot of people, businesses, and organizations.
Phone support may be lacking in some of the plans but the product is generally foolproof and offers very little worries. This product is great for businesses out there who need to keep its customers and subscribers updated. Customers can also easily interact with the smart use of autorespond. A messaging service provider is never enough for a business or activity that requires high volume of SMS messages that need to be sent to a lot of people at specific times of the day.
People are also more interested about things they know about from text messages that come from reliable sources. Mobile users should also be able to subscribe, avail, or purchase using their mobile phones. Call Loop makes that all possible by making the task easier for you.